The kids of class seven had an essay class where we intergrated technology with writing.
- First they were shown a picture of a busy beach
- Then they came up with sounds they would hear and sights they would see
- The same sounds were added on the tab for e.g. Water bubbling/ splashing or crowds cheering
- Then the sentences were spoken into the tab for e.g. ‘The beach was as busy as a bee…’ or ‘the first smell I got when I entered was of freshly baked popcorn’
- Lastly they wrote the entire essay in their notebooks
You can have a look at the link below Click here to see more